Ballpark Quotations or Quotes:
All ballpark quotations or quotes supplied by UdiMedia are valid for 1 month only unless stated otherwise on your quote. If the quote is not accepted either verbally or via email with a deposit (see "Fees and Deposits" below) within 1 month of the date of the quote then a new quote must be obtained. UdiMedia will never go above a quote unless you make additions after the work has been started.
Fees and Deposits:
- Once you sign up for our products and/or services, Udimedia will invoice you with a fifty percent (50%) deposit of the signed quote that is required prior to commence any work.
- You will be invoiced for the balance fifty percent on completion of the work unless otherwise stated in your quote's milestones. UdiMedia requires you to pay the final amount within 7 days from the date of the invoice. Payment must be made in full before the web site is "live" on the internet or a copy made available to the client.
- Should UdiMedia be unable to complete the web site, within 30 days of you signing the quote and paying a deposit, due to your inability to supply the necessary documentation, then UdiMedia reserves the right to invoice you for any work completed to date. You agree to pay this amount within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after the invoice due date will forfeit the 3 month maintenance period included in the quote.
- Payments can be made by Credit card, direct bank deposit or cash.
- Should you wish to cancel your acceptance of the quote then UdiMedia will invoice you for any work completed to date. The minimum cancellation fee will be fifteen percent (15%) of the signed quote.
- The client must advise UdiMedia by telephone and in writing of the request not to proceed with work.
Web site Content:
- You are required to ensure that the content of your web site meets all the current Australian legislation regarding publications. You shall further indemnify UdiMedia in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included in their site by UdiMedia at your request.
- UdiMedia reserves the right not to include any material supplied by you if UdiMedia deems it inappropriate or offensive.
Supply of Information:
Quotes assume that you will provide UdiMedia with all text in digital format. Pictures and graphs can be either in digital or hard copy to enable UdiMedia to design and complete the web site
- Good quality brochures/flyers/A4 posters are also acceptable.
- Photos/images can be postcard to A4 size, slides 35mm up to postcard size.
- Digital document files are acceptable in the following formats: Microsoft Works, WordPad, Word, Excel, Publisher, .txt, .rtf. Others please inquire.
- Image Files are acceptable in the following formats: .gif, .jpg, .tif. png. Psd.Others please inquire.
- Multimedia files are acceptable in the following formats: .wav, .mp3, .mpeg, .wma. Others please inquire.
Permissions & Copyrights:
- You will obtain all the necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphics, registered company logos, names and trademarks or any other material supplied by you.
- Supply of abovementioned material by you shall be regarded as a guarantee by you to UdiMedia that all such permissions and authorities have been obtained.
- No responsibility will be accepted by UdiMedia for damages to or losses incurred by you from the use of material for which the required permission or authority has not been obtained.
- All original graphics designed and supplied by UdiMedia, remain the property of UdiMedia until the your account has been paid in full, at which time ownership and copyright of said graphics will reside with you.
Errors & Liabilities:
- UdiMedia will use all due care to ensure sites worked on by UdiMedia are free of errors and works on all the major browsers.
- UdiMedia will correct any errors made by staff of UdiMedia in the course of working on a client's site.
- UdiMedia does not accept any responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any site or if a site is not placed "live" on the Internet.
- UdiMedia will not accept any responsibility for any alterations performed by either you or a third party which cause errors in the site. Such alterations include, but are not limited to, additions, modifications or deletions.
- If UdiMedia is required to correct any errors resulting from such alterations, you will be charged the current hourly rate.
Basic Search Engine Registration – Disclaimer:
- Registering your Web Site with search engines does not by itself guarantee that all search engines will accept your listing or that your listing will appear in the first 10 listings.
- It can take up to several months for the major search engines to index your Web Site. An extra fee is required in advance at the current rate of the particular Search Engine for priority placement.
- Search Engine Registration is only one part of your On-line Marketing Strategy. Your Web Site address should also be included in all your advertising material eg. Letterheads, Business cards and Print/Radio/TV Media.
- Having a link to your Web Site from as many other Web Sites as possible should also increase the chances of your Web Site being listed higher in various Search Engines.
- Reregistering and changing a Web Site periodically will help to ensure Search Engines re-index the Listing.
This document was last updated on April 07, 2016